Jeff Cuddeback Career Highlights
- Master of Arts Exercise Physiology.
- Master of Arts Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Three time NCAA All American Swimming.
- Thirty five years competitive triathlete from 1983-2018.
- Completed over 300 Triathlons winning Age Group over 95% of the time.
- Over 30 years coaching experience.
- Only Age Grouper to simultaneously hold 3 separate AG Hawaiian Ironman World records (35-39, 40-44, 45-45).
- Only Age Grouper to hold World titles in all three recognized World Championships; ITU Worlds(1993), 70.3 World Championships (2006), and Hawaiian IM World Championships (1993, 2000, 2003)
- Hawaiian Ironman World Championships, 2nd 50-54 (2008), 2nd 60-64 (2018).
- Four time USAT National Champion, 1992 (overall), 1993, 1994, and 1998.
- Fourteen Time Ironman Finisher, never finishing worst then 2nd place in age group from 1985 to 2018.
- USA's only Triathlon Triple Crown winner (winning USA National Championships, ITU World Championship, and Hawaiian Ironman in the same year (1993).
- Undefeated in 2013, 2014 and 2015 in age group.
- USAT ALL American every year since 1983.
- Three time St Croix 70.3 Age Group winner (2009, 2010, 2011).
- Three time Boston Marathon finisher with a PR of 2:38.
- 2018 USAT Grandmaster Athlete of the Year.
- 2018 AWA 70.3 #1 World Ranking.
- Qualified 12 athletes for 2008 Ironman World Championships.
- Qualified 17 athletes for 2009 Ironman World Championships .
- Coached athletes to over 100 Iron Distance Finishes.
- Coached Multiple IM, ITU, and USTA athletes to their respective World and National Championships